Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am I developing a psychotic condition?

I started cutting at age 12 later to find out I had depression, I take Prozac for it. When I was 13 I started having paranoia and agoraphobia so they upped the dose on my Prozac which helps with my paranoid feelings.... Though I still act upon my paranoia at times, such as taping my camera lens so people cannot watch me or even dialing 911 just because I think something bad will happen. The reason why I am asking this is because I was just trying to fall asleep and all of a sudden a really loud voice came in my head and I woke right up... I don't think that's normal and at the moment I am hearing clear voices in my head, I use to imagine voices but they never each had their own individual tones and dialects... It was sort of like I was just thinking oddly to myself... But now the voices are so clear and annoying that I just can't handle it. I'm 14 going on 15 years old, do you think maybe my depression could really be anything else?? I also have sever mood swings if someone upsets me... One little thing and I'm breaking things, thinking about cutting again, and keeping myself from all humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment