Monday, July 18, 2011

I had a dream this morning that my eye fell and was bleeding. What does that mean???

Ok so here is the whole story. I woke up this morning but my mom said to sleep for like an extra hour because it was too early. Then when I fell asleep I had a dream that first I got out of bed but something kept pulling me over to the bed again. Also in the dream I could not even see very well. EVERYTHING was all blurry and I was so scared. Then I went into the kitchen and my eye was bleeding and it fell. I was trying to scream but something made me not able to scream out loud. I started crying with the other eye and then I woke up. A really weird thing is that when half of the dream was starting I woke up. Then I closed my eye a little bit and the dream continued. That happened like ten times until the dream was COMPLETELY over. Does anyone know what this could mean? I cannot stop thinking about the dream. And while writing this I am getting a little bit dizzy. please answer this question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment