Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dream about getting bit by a dog?

I had a dream last night that I was at my friends and my cab came to go home so I walked out the front door off the porch and toward the cab but as soon as I got off the porch I noticed a dog so I just kept walking to the cab but then it started trying to bite me. So I started running the other way down this ally to try to go around to the cab cause I figured his leash would stop him but it didn't I got to like this ally way and I heard something say don't go that way you'll get shot, but I just kept runnin away from the dog and that's when I felt the bite on my left hand. When I tried looking at the dog to see what he looked like it was like my vision got messed up. Like I was wicked DRUNK and hadn't slept in weeks, it was like blurry and like everything was spinning ONLY when I tried looking at the dog. But what I did see was the dog was all grey with a white rectangle patch down his back and in the white was like blue letters, or symbols or something but like I said everytime I looked at the dog my vision was very distorted. This dream was very visual I remember hangin out with my friend in her house before I left, I remember calling the cab, I even used her bathroom. It was like so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment