Monday, July 18, 2011

Could someone please give me some good games to download off the droid market for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I think it is a really cool device. I am having a problem though trying to find the right games to download on this device from the market place. I downloaded a couple of games but they did not look right so I deleted them off the Galaxy. I cannot tell when I am in the market place what apps are specifically for the Samsung 10.1. I also own a IPad 2 and I find the app store has a lot of games that work on the IPad 2 and they really look great. I really would like the Galaxy Tab to work for me. I once had a Galaxy Tab 7in and I found alot of games that worked great on that device. I found that some of the games I downloaded onto the Galaxy 10.1 were not clear and looked a little distorted. So maybe the games I downloaded off the website were not really for the 10.1 how can I tell if a game is compatible with the Galaxy10.1?

No comments:

Post a Comment