Friday, July 15, 2011

My mom mad me so angry and I can't calm down! What can I do?

She was yelling so loud at my dad and he didn't do anything wrong and I was trying to calm her down and she said I don't want to hear a word from you. I tried again but she told me to shut up and then she said that she was going to slap my face if I continue She shouted at me first and then I started to yell very angry. I went into my room, slammed the door and locked it. She is like being mean to me. She said she will never speak to me again and I said the same thing too. Its not my fault I caused her to get mad and my dad didn't do anything wrong to get her mad. I'm starting to hate my mom she never listens to me and she thinks that I don't respect her but I really do. I am so angry that I can't calm down. Please help and give me very good advice :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment